Just curious

Im 6 weeks and 4 days along with my third child and I have had light bleeding for 4 days now... I didnt have that with my DD or DS... and for the past 2 days I have not been hungry eat a slice of pizza for lunch yest. and a few chicken nuggets at dinner, but Im not even close to being hungry right now and its lunch time already??? Its this normal??

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 1:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• From what my doc had told me....bright "red" blood is not a good sign. Brownish color meaning old blood is usual! But that is just one docs oppinion. And hun, in the beginning of my pregnancy I had NO appetite what so ever...Iam 25 weeks now, and still have to force myself to eat at times...and I ate like crazy before I got pregnant....so just depending on how sick you are or your body.....just becuz ur pregnant remember....that does NOT mean you are eating for two!!! So keep that in mind....but keep something in your tummy!! Evenif you have to force it...a couple crackers or something! Good luck hun!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• have you called your doctor? thats what i would suggest..
    Anonymous

• I would also suggest that you see your Dr. You should just to be safe. It will also ease your mind.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 1:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well i called when I first started bleeding they said as long I wasnt having pain or using more than 2 pads every 2 hours and it was a normal red not to worry about it its normal... but the decreased app. worries me..
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 1:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I too have bled twice so far and i'm 9 weeks with me i believe that my body is still getting used to being pregnant and i was on depo for 3 years and my body is still getting used to being off the birth control.
    OurBaby2009

Answer by OurBaby2009 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• have you had normal hunger and everything?
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 1:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My dr told me any sign of blood is not good. I had a little pink tint when i wiped after i peed and they sent me to the ER! Turns out I had a really bad yeast infection ( I didnt feel like i had one though). You should just go to the ER if your dr doesnt want to do anything.
    Anonymous