At what age did you start 'expirimenting' with boys?

It just amazes me the number of parents I see that think their son/daughter will not expiriment with kissing, fondling, fingering, oral, possibly even having sex. What age were you when you first did some of these things? When a boy first saw your boobs? When you lost your virginity? My guess is that most of us were in high school, some younger, some slightly older. I just don't understand how everyone can be so naive and think that their kids wouldn't do these things. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I lost my virginity when i was13. i knew way too much way too early!!!
    Anonymous

• My parents were naive.
    First "kiss" 4th grade on the way home from sea world in the backseat of my parents minivan! :) haha
    First real kiss I was in like7th or 8th grade(13 or 14)
    First time I fooled around 15
    First time I had sex 16
    :o]
    Don't regret any of it- But parents truely are naive. And I was the one girl everyone thought that I was "GOOD".
    That made me not want to be "good" that much more. Haha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I started "experimenting" when I was 5. I had my first orgasm when I was 8, of course I had no idea what it was, I just knew it felt good. I started very early..
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• with boys lilbit837?
    Anonymous

• I had my first real makeout when I was 5. Yea I know but me and the boy practiced alot! But I was molested by my neighbor when I was a little older and he performed oral sex on me. I think that really affected my attitude towards sex in a bad way. I lost my virginity when I was 13 and thought the only way a boy would like me was if I let him touch and kiss me. My view has changed now though.
    Anonymous

• I think those parents have their head in the sand and the only thing that is going to bring it out is their kid getting in trouble either diseases or pregnancy! I was 14 when I lost my virginity and had parents whose whole sex talk was "Don't do it"! and the only other thing my mom said about sex were things like it was dirty and nasty and only bad girls did it. Yeah that does not work! I have been open and honest with my son about sex since he insisted on knowing how my sister got that baby in her belly when he was 9. At 14 I made sure he had condoms I tell him that I want him to wait until he is ready for all possible consequences but would rather him have condoms and not need them than need them and not have them.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 1:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Experimenting yes anon, I had the orgasm by myself. I had such wonderful parents!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was caught under a table in 1st grade with mine and a boys clothes off because we were showing eachother our parts, heh

At 13 I had my first real kiss/make out session (that was 7th grade for me)
    At 14 I was raped by my father, but at 15 1/2 I gave myself to a boy. From there things just went down hill, and I know that the rape had a lot to do with it. Like Anon though, my views and lifestyle choices have significantly changed since then.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 13 first real kiss.
    15 lost my virginity-way too young:(
    Anonymous

• I had my first kiss when I was 16 and lost my virginity in college. I was way too busy and involved in sports to have time for any of that. And I think most of the guys saw me as the friend because I always hung out with them.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009