• In the Spotlight:

How many of you have 3 kids??

And how far apart are they?? I have a dd that will be 4 in April and another dd that is 13 months old. I am thinking of having another one at least one more, but not sure if I want that one to be the last yet or not, but anyway I was waning to know if you have 3 kids how far apart are they? Is it more hard than 2? I was thinking right now hubby was out of work for 3 months when I was pg with #2 so we need to get bills cought up first which is almost done, but I was thinking when that is done go off birth control and not libritly try but more of it if happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't what do you think?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm on to number 4. My first will be 5 next month, number 2 was 3 last monht, number 3 will be 1 in July and number 4 is due in July. DH and I want a big family as he is one of 12 and I ws one of 4.
    Anonymous

• my sister has 3 kids her oldest daughter is nine her son is 7 and her youngest is 4
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I have three. boy-10 boy-8 girl-5. Yeah three is harder than two. but I don't think it was any harder than going from 1-2. I think you should talk to your husband and together decide. Good luck with what ever you decide to do.
    Anonymous

• Well does anyone also think that it is crazy to want another one when my youngest is 13 months old?
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I have a 9 year old, a 4 year old and one due next week. They are all just about 5 years apart. I'm not too sure it's gonna be that much harder since they are so far apart. They are old enough where one can help me ALOT, and the other can occupy himself enough to not need constant attention. I'm kind of glad that they are so spaced out. I have friends that have their kids right on top of each other, and they had a hard time keeping up with everyone.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 1:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Three in 33 months here. Twenty-two months between the first two and 11 months between the second two.

I don't recommend it on purpose! lol (the last two were surprises...)

I can't say anything for or against your "plan"...it's not up to me. If you are both okay with it, then go for it. But you both need to be on track....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• wow anon 4:06 you will have to let me know how hard or how easy it is to take care of 2 so close together lol then I will decide if I want another one right away lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i have a 7 year old and a 2 year old. im currently prego with my third boy.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009