No period and two negatives?

My period was supposed to come on monday still hasnt came.. i bought a couple dollar store tests and they were both negative? i dont know if it was the tests or am i testing too early or what? anyone wanna help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• dollar store test are just as right as high priced test i would wait a while and test again it could be too soon too test or your just a little late from stress or something
    Anonymous

• You probably ovulated later, which would delay your period.
    Anonymous

• Exact same situation here, except my period was due last saturday and still nothing... took 2 $1 tests and both were negative. I haven't tested since Monday.. planning to test again tomorrow. I really hope I am pregnant this time... having been trying since 5 months now and last month also I was late for 12 days and then my periods started. I hope its not the case this time.
    Well good luck to you too..
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 4:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• same here i was spossed to get af monday and took a test monday and wednesday and nothing....i still havent got af
    jeskalillis

Answer by jeskalillis at 1:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2009