Do you remeber Mrs. Nelson is Missing?

I LOVED that book when I was a kid so much that I bought a copy of it for my kids and we read it every now and then. My username for websites was violaswamp for a long time too before I found out Bart Simpsons teachers name. I also loved anything by Judy Blume and the Little House on a Prarie series. What were some of your favorites?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 1:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to hang out at club in LA and they would give you hand stamps so you knew you had paid already and one of the stamps was Viola Swamp. Nobody else I talked to knew who she was!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I absolutely LOVED Mrs. Nelson is Missing. I totally forgot about it until now.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 3rd grade- Are you there God, it's me, Margaret. Little House series and Judy Blumes -Forever as I got a little older
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I loved are you there god its me margaret, and maude and me and the dirty book was a good one too.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I loved Miss Nelson too! I also liked The Cut Ups and anything by Rohl Dahl.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• oh my god i loved judy blume
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• When I used it as my screen name which was about five years time only one person asked me if it was from Miss Nelson. Oh I just realized the title is wrong in my question it should be Miss not Mrs....Oh well.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Anyone else love Rohl Dahl? He wrote The BFG, Matilda, The Witches, James and the Giant Peach, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The only one I read was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but i did love it. I also loved the movie with gene wilder eventhough the new one with Jhonny Depp was more like the book.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009