how do i feel sexy in my own skin,when i have cellulite everywhere???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm no skinny hottie, but I feel sexy just knowing my husband still wants me and he is having sex with me even though I look a mess. =)

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 1:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am very thin and still have cellutite so never assume that skinny people don't have it. But if you have the money, there are treatments to get rid of it. My mother had it done and it was wonderful for her. It is painless but costly. I am thinking about having it done as well.
    Anonymous

• you appear sexy when you don't worry about it. If you aren't focused on it and having a good time he won't focus on it either. Candlelight is nice and conceals flaws well. pretend like you don't have cellulite and be yourself and a little wild...eventually you will forget about it and enjoy yourself. I have stretch marks and it sux, but it is what it is and confidence is sexy...fake it til u make it!
    Anonymous

• Heres a silly idea...do an online search for porn and put in cellulite fetish. Everyone out there has different tastes and its nice to know that out there somewhere, someone really wants to bang you, ESPECIALLY b/c of your "imperfections"....
    Anonymous