Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am worried about my sister in a different state adult content

Been trying for months to get her to give me her kids. She is extremely depressed and stays on the couch all days. Sh is not anseeing my phone calls. I want to call the cops to have them check on her. I want the kids with me and not in their care. Should I call pr wat


Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2014 in Toddlers (1-2)

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • You can and should call the police and ask them to do a welfare check on her and the kids. Tell them that you are worried about her state of mind and haven't heard from her in a while and are worried.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2014

  • You realize that telling her that you think she shouldn't have her kids and that you want to take them from her isn't helping her depression a bit, right? You also realize that people with depression can still manage to take care of their children, right?

    Ask law enforcement to do a welfare check, if you're worried about her. But stop essentially telling her she's a crappy parent and trying to take her kids from her. Try getting her some real help, convince her to see a doctor or a therapist.

    Answer by wendythewriter at 10:12 AM on Jan. 27, 2014

  • I am sure that telling her you want to take her kids is really helping her depression. You can ask the police to stop by for a well being check. That way they can be sure that everyone is fine.

    Answer by Dardenella at 2:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2014