does anyone get abscesess in there butt?????there huge pimplessss??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• No but OUCH!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• No. I hope you are being treated by a doctor so you won't get anymore? I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 1:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• theres no cure for it..there hugeeeeeeee cystic like pimples that leave a disgusting scar..so i have a scars all over my buttocks and honestly it looks disgusting,i should jump off a roof
    Anonymous

• Try placing a hot wash cloth on it. Or secure some white bread soaked in a little milk on it with a BIG bandage.
    Foundatlast

Answer by Foundatlast at 3:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You need to bring them to a head with warm compresses. Be sure your hands are clean and then lance the boil. It's gonna hurt like hell but once you get some of the pus out it will lessen the pain. Once you get as much as you can out of it clean with either peroxide or alcohol and cover with a bandage. The bandage will keep the head open and allow for more drainage. Each time you change the bandage repeat the above process.
    I also recommend you NOT take baths but only shower. The surface of a tub is covered with staph and it could be each time you sit it's getting into your pores. Using an antibacterial soap on the affected area will help.
    Anonymous

• i put vicks on mine, at the first sign of them, and they seem, not to come back as often, my aunt told me about this, and it worked, haven't had one since, thank goodness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 23, 2009