spoiled dogs

So i have 2 dogs (1 is 16 mos 1 is 13 mos) and they love to sleep in my bed which i didnt mind until now. They had puppies and we are keeping one. He is crazy if he things he is sleeping with us lol. How can i get the two older ones out of my bed! I try kicking them out but they just wait till im dead asleep and climb back in!!!

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 1:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pets

• Lock them out of your room and provide a doggy bed outside the door with a piece of your clothing in it. (yes, dirty, so it has your scent).

Good Luck!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Watch Cezar Mulan(SPELLING?) He is awsome and what a hottie!! LOL
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 1:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Kennel them at night
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 6:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I agree you can start with k enneling...also for any future pets, do not start a habit that you don't want them doing FOREVER whether its jumping on the couch or sleeping in your bed. So for this puppy you guys are keeping. Enforce rules and guidlines NOW so you will have less issues later on.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• hahahaha, good luck.. my mom has a california king bed and has four weiner dogs and no joke, they all sleep with her... when i had to spend the night and she was away.. OMG, they hog the bed... it was insane..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2009