How are you going to

Spend your tax money?? And you can anser anon I'm not trying to be nosey, just curious what everyone else is getting back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• pay bills =(
    Anonymous

• trip to panama
    Anonymous

• Tax money and my husband's bonus will pay off our SUV-can't wait until that payment is gone:)
    Anonymous

• Going to france
    Anonymous

• I paid bills, we didnt get that much back this year cause we moved up a tax bracket..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Putting the money in savings for needs and wants that come up thru the year. Sometimes a refund is the only way I can save.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We paid bills, stocked up on food, put some in savings, and bought a new tv. Mostly paid bills, and bought food though.
    Anonymous

• I use all my tax refunds in savings.Half goes into my savings,and half goes into my childrens savings
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Bills, California, new tattoo, fixing AC and window on car. And some new clothes. And some in savings too.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 6:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• All going to bills and the debt we have from when DH was out of work 5 months ago. We wont be all the way out of debt, but it will be more than half of what we owe!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009