• In the Spotlight:

why do i feel tired if i sleep i get 8 hours asleep a night i breast feed and she wakes up 1once and go back to sleep.

smo210

Asked by smo210 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no idea i feel the same lol
    Anonymous

• i dont know how true this is but someone told me that there is something in your breastmilk that causes you and the baby to relax and that it can make you sleepy. bc i breastfeed also and when i first started it made me so tired. and that is what i was told
    nmsanders87

Answer by nmsanders87 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• do you take vitamins? if not, those could help =]
    lmybo

Answer by lmybo at 4:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i'm with ya. i think even if we get 8 hours total, theres something lost if it's not continuous sleep. but us women are built for lack of sleep, right? i agree with the pp-- make sure you're getting enough food. cslories = energy :)
    MommyJal

Answer by MommyJal at 4:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Your profile says you have six kids....I think "tired" comes with the territory! **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2009