Does anybody know hoe to detach the legs on a leapfrog baby learn and groove musical table?

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL I was wondering the same thing! I just can't seem to do it!
    Anonymous

• my son got it for christmas and I put the legs on it like an a******* and now I can't get them off!! i don't want to break the legs.
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I did the same exact thing! It's been driving me crazy.
    Anonymous

• Ours is at home and I'm at work, so I'm going from memory here, but... If I remember correctly, there's some kind of button-type appendage up where the leg goes into the table that you have to press to get it out. I know there's some kind of pressing involved, either a button thing or squeezing the sides of the legs, or something. Once you find the right place to press, it comes out very easily. Sorry I couldn't be more help!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i cant get mine off either!!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 2:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• There's a button on the outside of each leg up near the top where it's joined with the table. You press the button and pull on the leg and it should pop right off.Find the corner of the table.. run your hand over the corner down to the leg, and it's right below the edge of the table where the leg meets the edge of the table.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 2:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I found out that there are two different tables that were made, one with detachable legs and one with not. I guess if you have the green door they're not detachable. A purple door means they are. So I have the one with the green door, and there isn't a button, and it really makes me mad!
    Anonymous

• My hubby got the legs off. He used a butterknife thanks to dragon... I have the green table too.
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It's possible (even with the green door model). http://www.fixya.com/support/t1543986-remove_legs_from_leapfrog_musical_table
    A real pain though.
    varla83

Answer by varla83 at 7:54 PM on May. 18, 2009