Recovery help for breathing??? Recovering from astma attack and pnumonia.

Other than the stuff the doctor gives, I'm looking for advice on what to do to help feel better and recover faster. I have had some really bad astma attacks over the last couple weeks and ended up with pnumonia. It's getting better, but I'm still weak and recovering. I can't loose time working, as I'm a single parent. (Bad economy and all) So I've been trying a quart of cranberry juice a day, and suff like that. What else can I try?

MsChevious

Asked by MsChevious at 1:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• I have asthma and I drink a glass of water and that seems to help. Now this very well could be me convincing my self that it works couse I hate the mister. It makes me too speedy. So yeah I am probibly just convincing myself. It does sound silly huh? I hope you feel better soon!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 1:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I have found with my asthma the only thing that helps me to recover after a bad bout is to rest as much as you can when you come home. I don't know if it is possible but with the lack of oxygen your muscles get fatigued and have to regain the energy level they once had.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Eat well. Take vitamins. Get as much sleep and rest as you can. Drink lots of water. Get some fresh air. Make sure your home is as dust free as you can. Just general health things that will help you recover your strength.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 2:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009