Please... answer this? Again....

I posted this yesterday asking what would you say if some one asked you what is the average size....whatever and everyone's mind was in the gutter.....lol just about all you ladies mind are thinking dirty....lol

But never gave me an accurate size or whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao
    Anonymous

• The average size that a woman wears?? Is that your question? If you don't want people getting the wrong idea, why don't you say what it is that you want the average size of. It could be any number of things. If I remember correctly, the average size of women in America is a size 12. But, I don't even know what your question is about.
    Anonymous

• that would depend on what you want to know the average size of.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Size of what? The average size of a cantalope is about 1/2 lb. The average size of a new born baby is about 7 1/2 lbs. The average shoe size for a lady is 8. Clarify?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am guessing size 12 also. At least this is what I thought of when I read the question. I don't know what the average size of a car is. The average size of a cat is around 10-12 lbs I am guessing. No idea about the average size of a meatloaf, a potato, and apple, a house, a pumpkin is. I'd say the average size of a cup of coffee is 8 oz. The average size of an egg is...medium? Not sure. The average size of books that I read is about 300 or so pages. The avearage size of a dried apricot is a little bigger than a quarter dollar. The average size of a headache from a hangover is ARRGGGh, not that I would know from experience. I guess I'll wander off now.

Answer by Bmat at 1:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always thought average size for a woman was around 140lbs. I believe that's around a size 9/10. For men I would say around 200lbs, no idea how that coordinates into clothing tho cuz my SO is tiny for a guy.. and the other average for guys is around 8.. or so I've been told.
    When you ask a general question and don't specify, most people's minds wander directly to the gutter.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The average size of women in america (based on several sources and my weight loss doctor) is 14.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2009