butt up in rib cage

is it just me or is it like their always pushing their butt or head which ever it may be right up in too your rib cage i get woken up at night from this seems like its the only place my little girl can get her some sleep my first never did this that bad its becoming so painful feels like i have bruises on the inside out

greeniemommy

Asked by greeniemommy at 1:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• also i will be 28 weeks tomorrow and this is my second pregnancy
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh I am so glad that I am not crazy. When I was pregnant I would walk around with my hand pushing down where it hurt to get some relief. I even tried using ice packs and my LO wouldn't move. It is incredibly painful. I hope she moves for you soon.
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my son used to stick his toes through my rib cage....I DID have bruises inside and out. lol, oh the joys of being pregnant!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol i am always doing the same thing pushing on her or slapping at her butt to try to get her to move she just stays put and kinda kicks back as in let me be
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I get bruises from my little girl all the time near my ribs. She even kicked me so hard on my belly button that it was litterally black and blue.
    PreggoMeggo09

Answer by PreggoMeggo09 at 2:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Thank god that never happened to me with DD. She was def. up there but never to the point that I was in PAIN. I'm having a boy this time...lets hope he is as nice =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009