how do you calculate your gpa from two schools?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• add together and divide by two maybe?
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I agree with the PP! That would be my guess.
    Anonymous

• Only if they have the same credits. If there is a different amount of credits for each school you would have to take that into account.
    Anonymous

• you would have to add it all up yourself. A=4 B=3 C=2 D=1 from both schools and divide by the total number of credits.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Getting an average between the two qpa's is not the same as figuring the total qpa for the two.

You do have to do total credits...just list them out for each grade. Figure them the same way you would for one school. However...if there are any special circumstances with any of the grades you have to take that into consideration.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Okay I have 96 units at one school and 4 at another school so I have to break it down to each class then and the units and grades then add them together? The 4 unit class at the other school is a repeat from one at the the other school. So how would I take that into consideration? Thanks so much!
    Anonymous