Before you found out you were pregnant....

were you eating everything in sight? My DH knew I was pregnant before I did, because he said I was eating sooo much more. Did this happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, i hardly ate anything the first four months.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I craved doughnuts and ate a lot of them, lol, which I normally am not even a big fan of, and that was one of the first signs I noticed. So yes, eating more and eating differently.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no not really i hardely ate with both
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• nope.. I ate just like I would normally. It wasn't until I was about 5 mnths that I started eating everything in sight.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Nope didn't crave anything....I was going out alot and drinking before i found out i was pregnant, i found out i was pregnant when i was about 3 months...
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 2:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No , I didn't have morning sickness but I didn't really have an appetite either til about 4 months then I packed on the pounds from my SEE-FOOD diet
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 2:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Wow that's food for thought. I've been been eating like a pig for the last week or so.Now i've missed my period and it never occured to me that my eating is linked to pregnancy!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 12:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2009