Were you a "bridezilla"? Or do you cringe at the term as i do:)

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2014 in Just for Fun

• No, I think my mom would have gotten out her granite rolling pin and smacked me upside my head if I were.

I did freak out because my best friend couldn't make it who was suppose to be my maid of honor.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• I cringe. DH and I did our entire wedding.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• I wasn't, at least I don't think I was. Ask my bridesmaids if you want a more accurate picture though. Honestly I don't remember most of the planning or most of the wedding. I picked the color for the dresses the bridesmaids picked what looked good on them. I did have to get a new dress when I ended up 3 months pregnant and the original dress didn't hide my baby bump. That was my mom though, not me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• No, I was suuuuuper chill. I went into it saying it is impossible for everything to go perfect so let's all just have fun. What's gonna happen is gonna happen. Let's party.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 9:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• I let my mom plan most of it cause she's great at it. So no.

It makes me cringe, too.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 8:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• MIL might have thought so, because I didn't let her bully me into something I wasn't comfortable with, but no. DH and I put together our wedding rather quickly (cousins were moving, we just knew it was time, etc), and I wanted something small, just us. We did it really low key, but we did it mostly on our own.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• Not really. I had one freak out, when they didn't deliver the cake on time and then forgot to put on the decorations my mother had brought them for it. But when they came back out to put the decorations on, I did apologize for my attitude, because I did feel bad. It was a screw up, but I knew I'd overreacted. Didn't help matters that I was pregnant at the time. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• I planned my wedding in four months. I made things when I could, tried to find bridesmaids dresses that were reasonable, and didn't worry too much about everything else. The wedding was more for dh than me. I really didn't care how we got married, so little details weren't a big deal to me, therefore no high expectations, no stress.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• Nope, wore my aunts wedding dress, told the girls to wear the same dresses from our other friends wedding, my parents catered it
    simple and cheap
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 8:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2014

• I can't be the only one who has seen these people IRL.
    Anyone?

Friend of mine was textbook. I think that contributed a lot to her husband getting custody of all the friends after the divorce 2 years later.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2014