anybody else?

Any pregnant mamas having secret panic attacks that even though you have been told "it's a boy" or "it's a girl" and have confirmed ultrasounds...that it will not be what you were told? lol Just wondering if i am the only one crazy enough to worry about somthing like that :)

hannahjoy17

Asked by hannahjoy17 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG I had more than 8 ultrasounds this pregnancy and every time I would ask (just in case) if they were sure it was a boy. They must have thought I was crazy since I was there alot LOL.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I was told all the way until a few days before I had my daughter that I was going to have a little boy. I had some spotting and they desided to do another ultrasound and thats how I found out my little man was actually a my princess.
    When the tech said that "she was ok", I looked at her and was like what you have got to be mistaken. I saw the boy parts at my 20 week ultrasound. She said that it can be wrong. Sometimes the cord is positioned just right to appear that way.
    Either way I was extremely happy for my healthy child but I only had about 48 hours to turn the nursery from boys to girls. And to try and return some of the clothes. She wore blue alot.
    Just keep reciepts to be on the safe side.
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• They told me I'm having a girl. She seemed pretty certain, and pointed out the labia and everything. I had my ultrasound at 24weeks, too.
    But I still am freaked out that she's going to be a boy.
    I don't have a boy name picked out and everything I have is pink and her room is all pink and green with kittens and bunnies so I'm going to be screwed if they were wrong!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I only worry about it because I don't want all of the boy stuff that has been bought for us to be a waste :( ...but if he did come out a girl it'd be OK because we kept our lil girls clothes :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• hehehe I was super duper sure I was having a boy, and although all the ultrasounds kept informing us we had two girls, I refused to buy anything feminine till I gave birth... Wishful thinking... 2 girls..
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I know! I am totally freaked that baby "eli" is going to pop out and be a baby "natalee"! lol. we have all our daughters stuff still but it would really suck to have all the boy stuff out and ready and then have to change everything around.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 21, 2009