which to choose?

In your opinions which HPT is the best to use? I need to go buy one cause i think im pregnant and im not sure which to buy? Any early ones work or is it best to use a regular one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just used the dollarama ones.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I never useda certain kind...theyall work the same to me!!! Good luckhunnie if this is what you want!!! Ihope it comes out the way you want it! :)
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i used clear blue but im not sure that work better than any others. good luck. =)
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I used Clear blue digital. The package said that it would take up to 3 minutes to give me the result but for me it didn't even take a minute. Guess I was just that pregnant.
    PreggoMeggo09

Answer by PreggoMeggo09 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always used the cheapest ones they had at Walmart. The Equate brand. I think they all work pretty well. I have heard that the ones from the dollar store are good. I'm not sure if the more expensive ones work better or not.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't think that it really matters. I just grabbed one that had two in it and was digital. I wanted it to just tell me out right and not have to read some stupid lines. I was impatient at the time and just wanted to get it over with.
    PreggoMeggo09

Answer by PreggoMeggo09 at 2:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Anyone should work, I've used Equate, EPT, and the ones from Dollar Tree and they all worked.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I used 1st response and EPT. The thing about the digital ones is that the response goes away after a few days and the screen is blank. I don't know about anyone else, but I wanted to save the positive test. It was special. And the ones with the lines don't lose the result.
    Anonymous

• I've used the ones form the dollar store they do really work. I thought just in case I would grab 3 or 4 since they were only a dollar. I've also used the name brand ones. They pretty much all work the same. Save some money and go with the cheap ones, they work just fine.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 3:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009