Are there any camps for students to attend during spring break?

My son's spring break is Feb 23-27. I had him in camp at Wayne State but they had to cancel because they didn't have enough kids. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know.

nikkinigil

Asked by nikkinigil at 2:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• um... depends on your area. I'd contact the diff. parks and/or museums etc. also YMCA and maybe if there are afterschool programs in your area, they might have spring camp. Good luck
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 8:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Our local Boys and Girls Clubs are always sending home flyers for camps they do for the breaks. If you have one maybe you can look into it and see if they have anything like that at yours in your area.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Try the local YMCA they always have a camp... and there is one in Detroit and or in St. Clair Shores if you are interested...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2009