5 year old Disney actress receives death threats after her tv show includes lesbian parents adult content

http://www.avclub.com/article/someone-sent-death-threats-to-a-5yearold-disney-st-107602

The threats came in shortly after One Million Moms started it's campaign against Disney and the show, encouraging "conservative families" to "stand up for their rights."  Any bets on how long until OMM apologizes for siccing a sick freak on a 5 year old girl?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2014 in Politics & Current Events

• that is absolutely sickening! First to send them to a child, secondly over lesbian parents. ETF is wrong with people
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 5:51 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• Wow....this is what america's "christians" resort too. How nice. I really, really hope MANY christians, or "conservative families" stand up and really vocalize how wrong this is and how this does not represent how they feel nor what they would ever want to happen in their name.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• That's insane! That poor little girl! And, those OMM's are dumbasses anyway because it's not like the 5 yr controls the show. I mean, harass the producers, not the actors.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:54 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• Must have missed that week in Sunday School ;)

Seriously, though, while I don't condone attacking anyone it seems going after a five year old is hitting the lowest hanging fruit. Out of all the people to voice one's concerns with - producer, writer, director, station manager - taking it out on a five year old, and in the form of threats, just shows how low people can go.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• Totally absurd on so many levels. Obviously the ones responsible for these threats are unwell and OMM is a pack of useless for going after the show in the first place, doubly so because the series ends in another episode. Lame, lame, lame.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:38 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• I have nothing nice to say about this. In fact, most of what I have to say is in the form of swear words.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

I can add a flag if you want to vent
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• Attacking a 5 year old little girl is NOT Christ-like and therefore cannot be Christian. Please stop insulting real Christians when shit like this happens by calling those un-Christ-like people Christians.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

• As a Christian myself I don't feel insulted when people point out the wrongs of other Christians. It is a reality we do have to acknowledge.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2014

You have to understand, the people calling them Christians are the people themselves. You can't blame people for using the name people request to have applied to them, any more than they can summarily kick you out of Christianity for not agreeing with them. Until the greater umbrella that covers Christianity is whittled down to a group that can agree on anything, this is the cross they have to bear, so to speak, by being inclusive of anyone who decides to label themselves as Christian.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2014