Do you laugh at things that are most likely ....

not funny to the person they are happening too? My BFF is trying to quit smoking and she bought what she thought was some gum to help her quit. We were out walking the kids and she opened some and started to chew. A few mins later she is telling me how awful this stuff is. A minute or so more passes and she just can't take it anymore, so instead of spitting it out she keeps it in her mouth and winds up throwing up in the park. She is hurling and people are looking and I am standing there with my legs crossed doubled over trying not to pee myself laughing. Upon further investigation....reading the directions...you are supposed to bite it and hold between your cheek and gum, not chew! I felt bad for laughing...we sort of...ok not really, she is the kind of friend that would have been laughing her ass off at me too. Do you have a twisted sense of humor?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 3:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Iam a nice person and yep would of felt bad. BUT i would of laughed my ass off!! thats funny as hell!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes.. I do.... I dont feel bad for it eather.. Somethings just crack me up... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I hate those clips where they show people falling and getting hurt and I am supposed to laugh. Those do NOT make me laugh ... but I might laugh at my friend if it was the right situation and I knew she wouldn't feel hurt by it. It would have to be a really close friend though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh Lord help me! Falling is the best! I had a friend in high school who I swear spent more time on the floor than upright! I guess I am just twisted!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh Becroc I was going to say I always laugh when I see someone fall, but if they get hurt real bad its not funny. I even laugh when I fall an get hurt though so am I a bad person?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol that is pretty funny and im sure i would have laughed.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Depends on the situation but if Im giggling at something then its more embarrassing and whomever it happened to will start laughing as well.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009