i am just loving it

whos loving this day as much as i am? it just seems like nothing can go wrong today. quite a change from my usualy everything going wrong days. hows it going for you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, today is almost over now but I had a great day and i think its mostly because I wasnt home to get on here! haha just kidding.
    I went to visit my dad and spent the whole day with him! Chloe loves visiting her Pappaw! lol
    but now i need to do more laundry...does it ever end???? lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• pretty good, i have the whole weekend to myself! I can't wait!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I can't say that I'm loving it. My body feels like it needs a day to sleep in and catch up on some much needed rest after a long week of being up with teething twins.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 3:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Great, its Friday and payday and I just had a laugh at the expense of a close friend...love days like these!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Sal you're bad!! :) I'm having a pretty good day too, even though I had to go to the grocery store (I hate the grocery store!). Tomorrow I have to cook all day so I am enjoying my freedom today :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Its not a good day here... I have a bad cold, have to drive 65 miles to take my boys to see their Dad, just to turn around and drive back there Sunday... And that's halfway... It's 2:40 and I'm still on the couch, need to shower, clean up a little, fold some towels, should ahve rode my elliptical and didn't... The list goes on. So no it's not a good day.. I need a new nose, and a driver for this evening.
    Anonymous

• Great my hubby is home so we went shopping it is so nice to have help. Our son is sleeping and that is nice we get to just sit on the couch together. And tonight we are going out to a new restraunt with my parents. Woo Hoo!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I cant complain so I guess my day is alright. Nothing too bad going on.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Today is a decent day.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am having a good day too! I am at work though but I will be off at three so almost there! Time for the countdown 5 4 3 2 1 : )
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2009