So whats to deal with this burning feeling on my tummy?

Im 5 weeks away from due date, and I have this constant burning feeling on the top side of my stomach mostly to the right. I asked my doc about it, and she said its normal, but she's not sure what it is. I'm curious, why the heck does it feel like its burning and how common is it? I put lotion on the spot and it relieves the pain for a while, but then comes back in about an hour. There has got to be a way to make it stop...
Thanks for your help =]

xoJessyxo

Asked by xoJessyxo at 3:39 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm pretty sure it's the skin stretching. I had it way worse when I was preggo with the twins.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 3:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It is probably your skin stretching. Lotion is about all you can do for that. Mine kinda came at intervals. It was bad for a few days then I wouldn't have any problem for awhile and then it would come back.
    Katieasmom

Answer by Katieasmom at 3:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009