Dont you think its sick that someone leaked the pics of assaulted rhianna?

Its so gross who wants to see those pics. I was checking my myspace and it showed the pic on the place where you login. Thats just sad! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah it was bound to happen. Im not shocked and if you dont want to see them then dont click on them.
    Anonymous

• yeah the fact that people click on it is proof that its bound to happen. whoever leaks it makes the biggest buck from sponsors. its all about the cash.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am not shocked. I think it's actually a good reminder to women of what can happen. I am sorry that this happened to his girl but still, it's a possibility for everyone and maybe the picture will be a wake-up call.
    Anonymous

• Its still sick and you dont have to click on it to see the pic. Go to myspace.com and its right there on the login page! Learn to read first anon. And I didnt say are you shocked i said isn't it sick.
    Anonymous

• Nope. It's good to know what that man's capable of.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Im capable of picking up a gun and shooting someone do you want to see that?
    Anonymous

• I think its an invasion of her privacy. She was beaten in an act of domestic violence. While she's in the public eye, she's entitled to have a private life. Shame on TMZ and anyone for wanting to see this. How would you feel if it were you? ...Also, it was quite impossible to avoid seeing since it's been splashed on the front page of many news websites....which is the only way some of us get our news. It's not that i thought it was too disgusting to look at, it's ridiculous that it was posted to begin with, and we shouldn't be able to see it.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Is it sick that I want to see them?
    Anonymous

• Thank you momjoy! I agree. Just because she is famous doesnt mean she should have her beaten face put every where. How embarrassing and sad!
    Anonymous

• anon 251 great minds think alike, I was just thinking the same thing. It is sick, but it is what our society has come to.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009