kitty in the fridge lol

so my son is 3 and a very active boy hes always getting in trouble for somethng. well today i was busy doing laundry when my son came to me and said he put the kitty cat in the fridge. I asked if he was joking and he said no mommy i put the kitty in the fridge. I holered for the kitty as i walked twds the kitchen well sure enough when i opened the fridge there was kitty. Poor kitty lol but i did think it was knd of funny and atleast he told me he did. i thought everyone would think its funny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL......kewl kitty.

At least he told you! lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My dd did the same thing with her kitten when she was 2. I didnt know whether to laugh or punish her. After I stopped giggling I told her it wasnt nice to do that because kitty could die. Kitty was fine and is now 2 yrs old.

Answer by gemgem at 3:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• that is to cute. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My son put our in the microwave when he was about the same way and pushed the start button. I heard it go beep and ran to see and was shocked when I opened the door. That was 1989 and ever since that day I have made it a policy in our home to make sure no time is left remaining on the microwave! Oh there was no time left at the time and poor little Mittens was fine!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHA too funny. Sounds like something my oldest would do.

Glad he told ya so kitty didnt get too cold.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• That hilarious! My friend put our kitten in the fridge once and she was 16! I never figured out why she did that.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• aww...poor kitty... I'd have giggled too.. best funny-cute story I have is when my littlest was three we were playing this game my mom and brother made up where every sentence out of your mouth has to be entirely random... well we were doing quite well in our game when a little voice in the back seat of the car piped up " hey.... who dropped my head??" yeah... that's the day a three year old won the crown--- queen of random... hahaha
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol too funny! The funniest thing I can think of is when my kids would wrap the cats up in baby blankets and carry them like babies with just their little faces poking out. The cats hated it, but they were so great with the kids they just laid there lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009