WHAT DO I NEED TO GET MARRIED?????

I'D LIKE TO GET MARRIED THIS YEAR . WHAT DO I NEED TO GE T O GET MARRIED . I HAVE NO IDEA.WERE ALSO THINK ABOUT DOING IT IN THE USA OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• hire a wedding planner, you will not regret it.
    Anonymous

• Depends on what you want. A big, small or medium wedding? Just going to the court house? First you need a date, if you want a reg wedding you need a dress, marriage license, venue, etc.

Answer by gemgem at 3:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• CONTINUED =P LEASE EXCUSE ALL MY ERRORS , IN THE ABOVE LOL. WE'D LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING, NOT TO LARGE BUT NICE. WE DO LIVE IN A HOUSE & I'D LIKE TO DO SOMETHING HERE . BUT HE DOSENT WANT THAT ERRRRRRRRRRRRR :).ANY HELP OR ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED LADIES.:0} THANKYOU, THANKYOU, THANKYOU MUAH
    Anonymous

• I like the wedding planner idea.
    They have alot of great ideas and alot of them do free counselling of your ideas and such :)
    Why not just immediate family and close friends, and have maybe a BBQ at your house after?
    Everyone can bring a great home made dish instead of a wedding gift.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• get a wedding planner and pace yourself
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You need 40 dollars for the license, a government issued picture ID, a bride and groom, and possibly your social I can't remember. Also the fee for the license may be more or less in your area.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• check your county court house website for license fees. Here it's almost $200 so obviously it's different in different areas. You could fly to vegas. Just take your ID and if it's not a first marriage take your divorce papers. Out of the country? You'd have to check with that country's laws. How about a cruise and have the capt marry you at sea? I know Scotland has marriage arrangers. I guess other countries do as well. Google the country you want and marriage arrangers/wedding planners.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009