I need a good idea for a FUN, UNIQUE Bridesmaid gift!!

anyone have any good ideas for a fun gift for my bridesmaids? I dont want something typical or boring.... but i just dont know what!!

Candice_c3

Asked by Candice_c3 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got mine personalized tote bags then I filled them up with things they each liked so each bag was completely different. In one I got my maid of honor some DVDs she liked like House seasons, and lotions and even body paint for sex & handcuffs hahaha. And my other brides maid got other things she liked such as makeup, perfume, and gift card to her favorite store. The only thing the same in each one was a silver watch I got them that said thank you engraved on the back with my wedding date on it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Chachabella rings...they are amazing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I had their first intial monogramed on a silver disk and put on flip flops with ribbon. Gave them something comfy to wear at the reception and they wear them with cute summer dress. They have gotten so much use out of them. I got myself a pair as well.
    athensangel

Answer by athensangel at 4:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Cauliflower makes a great gift.
    Anonymous

• I personally like carrots..JK I would probably make a wicker basket with some nice things in them, T-Shirts, Bath and Body products, some small jewelry, make up, perfumes, stationary, the list is endless. Good Luck :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• maybe a really unique set of wine glasses. I have seen some really nice ones lately. Even the ones tha thold champange glasses like flowers in them. Or in lnstead of a gift you could pay for you all to go get pedicures af ew days before the wedding. gemgem your idea sounds awesome but pricey! I bet they were thankful you put so much thought into it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I bought them a necklace that had their first name initial as the pendent. They were very classy and didn't cost that much.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I gave mine gift baskets full of coffees and teas that i picked out with a little tea pot and a necklace inside as well as a book I selected individually for each bridesmaid and I wrote a note in the book. They loved them! I also gave them coffee mugs that said "Steward Colbert 08"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I got mind each a juicy bracelet and rainbow sandles and a homemade pillow with thier fav color as the border and in the middle the lady painted both me and the other girl on it and the date of the wedding and our names very cute!!
    Anonymous