do the dollar store?

Do the dollar store pregnancy tests come in early tests? like the ones that can tell you 5 days before you miss your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not sure... maybe go and read the box to see when they say to test on there. I took one and they worked fine, but I was like 5 weeks when I took it.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 4:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• no if your going to use a doller store test make sure you are late. they do work but i dont think they can detect a low hcg level like the expencive ones you can take 5 days sooner.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i took mine 2days before my period was suppose to come and it was poss. im almost 32 wks preg. but i wouldnt get your hopes up. we were trying and i took 2. its worth a try i guess. i took dollar tree ones for a buck.
    Haydensmama706

Answer by Haydensmama706 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes, they do. They are just as sensitive as the expensive brands. At the 4 day before missed period, there was a faint line. It wasnt super dark, but it was there.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes they do work i took 2 digital generics from walgreens and a few days later i took 2 dollat store ones and they were all positive..
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009