I am so sick of people predicting that this is the fall of America...

I love this country and I personally will do anything I have to do to help get it back on its feet. What do we all need to do to help out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Impeach Obama, or vote OUT every Democrat in the House and Senate!
    Anonymous

• Start spending money if you have it!!
    Anonymous

• Then stop listening to the Democrats say crisis 25 times in a ten minute speech, and use fear tactics to get a spending bill and voting for someone who used armagedeon fear tactics to get elected.
    Anonymous

• Get your congressional seats turned in 2010.

JOIN THE RESISTANCE. and vote Obama out in 2012.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm spending lol! We have nothing in savings other than enough for like a few weeks of groceries or gas should worse come to worse. i am spending, on things i can use at least, to try to help out. I will definitely be voting in 2012 (I did not vote this time because I didn't even know the process =/ )but I will become more informed in the next presidential election. Other than that, I say don't be too scared to spend your money. Yes, save some for emergency, but spend because that is what is going to be needed to get this economy back on its feet. And when people do start buying again, stores need to not take advantage of it and raise prices like they usually do.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Turn off the TV and quit listening to Obama cry "the sky is falling". We need to stop depending on Government for everything. We all make choices in life and have to live with them. Many are hurting right now by no fault of their own. They are suffering because of the choices of their neighbors. It stinks but what we all do does affect others. We need to be responsible and realize the people make up our country and we are the biggest reason things are in the toilet. We can fix it by taking responsible for our lives and help when we can.

Anonymous

• good

Get your congressional seats turned in 2010. JOIN THE RESISTANCE. and vote Obama out in 2012.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Look, I voted for McCain, but to be honest it seemed as if the Republicans were the ones crying Armagedeon, Republican tactics seemed to be the ones that were unfair. And by the way, people were crying "the sky is falling" long before Obama came into office. I definitely will start spending more, I have been a little scared. \
    Thank you Aprildjc, it was nice to hear that other's are doing all they can.
    Anonymous

• Spend your money? Seriously? People trying to live beyond their means (like taking on mortgages that can't be paid) is what got us here in the first place. Americans need to learn about personal responsibility, FISCAL responsibility. All of these people that feel entitled, that believe the gov't. should take care of them need to move to Canada or overseas. These welfare families that are driving brand new SUV's should be made to sell their vehicles and use THAT money for food. Americans need to accept the fact that labor intensive jobs may be the only solution while getting back on their feet after losing a job.

Nix the unnecessary gov't programs and make Americans work for their money. Those crooks, including NObama, that want to grow government need to be kicked out of D.C. The country I know and love has been buried beneath a huge pile of sh*t I call "governement." We need a revolution.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a lot to spend lol, but I am definitely not being afraid to buy stuff. I think there are too many out there who are afraid to let go of some of their savings and spend, but if we all stop spending how will that make the economy any better? I do understand people wanting to save because they are scared, but save enough for a couple weeks living expenses, then start buying to boost the economy.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2009