plz read!

Im 24 weeks prego.I went to the bathroom earler and had a little mucus stuff on the toliet paper.Is it possible to loose ur mucus plug this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know if that is but you should call your OB.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• if it was just a little, you didnt loose it all.... i lost mine about 5 weeks before my son was born. but you might want to inform your doctor just to be sure. you still have quite a long way to go in your pregnancy
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 4:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It IS possible to lose parts of your mucous plug during the second half of your pregnancy. The plug regenerates itself (just as amniotic fluid rplaces itself as you lose it after your water breaks) if pieces come loose. You might want to call your OB to see if they want you to undergo an examination, but you don't really need to PANIC just because you think you might have lost part of your plug.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• it is and should be checked but I become more...icky ... down there when pregnant. I have to clean myself with baby wipes to feel really clean... every orifice is making excess mucus right now... your nose is probably a lil stuffier too.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 4:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i did call my doctor. i just wanted some input on it thank u ladies!
    Anonymous

• Dont worry about it. It is normal you have heavier discharge ( mucus) when you are preggo.
    Anonymous

• My mom did when she was pregnant with my brother. 2 months later they found out that she had been leaking for 2 months! and she had my brother at 8 months. He had an infection all over his body. Def call you doctor.
    Anonymous