Anyone get pregnant using a fertility monitor?

If so, Which brand did you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I believe I used Clear Blue when I was trying to get pregnant. It was a waste of money for us. Charting your morning temp and graphing it works just as well and is cheap! Fascinating, too.
    A really good book on all that is called Taking Charge of Your Fertility. You can find it on Amazon
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The irony to that is::
    I have had that book. I felt it to be inconvenient to always be sticking my fingers inside of me...charting? I can't do that. They say you need to be asleep for x amount of hours and wake up around the same time...I wake up at different times, depending on my body...

Sounds like alot of work..so I trashed the 20 book lol.
    Anonymous

• I know 2 woman who have a had great success with the fertility monitor. I dont know the brand but I remember her saying it was not cheap! Obviously worth it for them! What do you got to loose, except possibly a bit of money if it does not work for you. I personallly think they are worth a shot.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 5:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Ovacue is suppposed to be the best and most accurate. This is the one I will be useing soon.
    mommy2tu

Answer by mommy2tu at 12:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2009