• In the Spotlight:

I'm going out to dinner tonight. Where should I go?

I dont know what sounds good so throw it all out there for me. Doesn't need to be fancy, just glad to get out of the house and not cook.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 4:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• how about the 99. or a chinease (sp ) buffet.. mmm now im hungry. or tgif. they have yummy mudslides and there potstickers are yummy. longhorn steak house. texas road house, bugaboo creak.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• do you have a razoos? I like chilis, fridays, olive garden, joe's crab shack...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why not try some different ethnic restaurant that you've never had the courage to try...you know, Indian food, Vietnamese, etc. It could end up being a favorite and will be fun to see what's on the menu.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh we love trying ethnic foods. I haven't had Indian in a while..that does sound declicious. So does razoos..yes we have them. Never been to Joes crab shack but we have that too. I've never had Vietnamese but not sure I'm in the mood for that. I tried Korean and love that though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I like the hibatchi grill also...its a fun experience and good. I think the one in dallas is Bennie haunas ( I have no idea how to spell it, but my family member love it...it may be somewhat pricey) If you go to razoos i recommend the fried pickles...so delicious!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm simple-I like applebee's
    Anonymous

• We are going to O'Charley's tonight!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• the outback
    tabbys4

• anyplace thats localy owned and not a chain!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 6:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• if you are taking kids, then IHOP . They are friendly there and they have the best high chairs .
    Lizard1970

Answer by Lizard1970 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009