need to loose 10 pounds fast!HOW? ADVISE?

Ive been on a diet for several weeks, I only have 10 pounds left. I know if I could get it off fast I could keep it off but im soooo tired of dieting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any advise?

GJCJMomie

Asked by GJCJMomie at 4:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I refuse to diet and I am losing weight.
    First, I identified what caused my weight gain. I cook healthy to begin with. What I did was watch my portions, stopped eating seconds, stopped fast food, and limit the amount of fried food and sweets I eat. This cut my daily calorie intake in half.
    I found exercises I like - my favorites are dancing workouts. I have fun, I sweat, and I am losing weight.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Cut carbs.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes! I lost 23 pounds in three months by watching my carb count. Eat salads, lean meat and fish. I followed the newest Atkins diet pretty closely and the weight comes off quickly. You do need to follow the diet exactly as it is designed and gradually work up to eating a pretty full diet of healthy food.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 4:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• quit dieting. Just change your eating habits to eat healthier food. I eat a lot of fish and fresh fruit and veggies. That worked for me. I supplement it with exercising twice a day (weights and stretches) and walking every other day.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I agree, like Weight Watcher's says "Diets don't work'. Because as soon as you go off the diet, you usually gain the weight back, plus more.

Eating healthier for life will work better than a short-term 'diet'.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009