Are you an Angry Renter???

But did you know that renters are 32 percent of American households? And that homes in foreclosure are less than 2 percent?
So why is Congress rushing to bailout high-flying borrowers and their lenders with our tax dollars?
Quite simply, we are just Angry Renters. And now it is our time to be heard: no government bailouts!
Link to Petition
http://www.angryrenter.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• For the millionth time...online petitions are not legally valid and DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm not an "Angry Renter" (we well financed home owners) but I DO understand the plight of the angry taxpayer having to pay for other people's "mistakes" time and time again!

Making fun of the link I poster earlier, eh?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well, we own most of the bad mortgages anyways since Fannie and Freddie were bailed out so we'll have to pay for those foreclosures one way or another.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 5:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Dumb
    Anonymous

• We still rent. We didn't buy into the crappy mortgages they were passing out a couple of years back.

It really GETS me when people say they didn't know what was going to happen. It was on like page 7 of the literature they were passing out. If the rates go up, this is what your payment will be.

I took one look at that, and said, there's no way we could afford that. So here we sit. Five years out from our first home. But we will have a GREAT down payment then and will be able to qualify for a good solid mortgage.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2009