Did anyone here get pregnant after having sex every day for a whole month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd say your chances are pretty high.
    Anonymous

• how many times a day are you going to ask this same question if you have sex at any time with out protection you are taking a chance of getting pregnant no matter how many times it is
    Anonymous

• my husband and i had sex everyday and we got pregnant. thats what happens when you have un protected sex.
    Anonymous

• yeah, and boy was I tired.phew
    Anonymous

• answer 2, this is the first time ive asked about it.... maybe there are other people on this website..?
    Anonymous

• Yep, sure did!
    Anonymous

• haha I got pregnant, and I only had sex once a week on weekends...becuz the boyfriend is a truck driver and thats all i seen him!!! So yea..id say its HIGHLY POSSIBLE!!! Are you trying?! If you are...I would try an ovulation test to see what days you should do it more!! lol
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Everyday for a whole month? Didn't you get your period or are you on the pill? If so perhaps drop the pill and than get back to trying to conceive. I don't think it's possible to have sex everyday for a month unless your on the pill.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yes i did. i've always tried for a baby and never could and finally we just went at it everyday sometimes 2 or 3 times for a month and finally we conceived. now after my son is 1 1/2 we only had sex once in the month of october and i got pregnant. so you get more fertile after having your first
    Anonymous

• No, that's too much work! We had sex when we wanted to and let God pick when we were to get preggo. I never did the whole ovulation counting and all that either. We've been pregnant 3 times and the longest it took was 6 months and the other times were right away
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009