How long?

Did you wait to have sex after yourbaby was born?They say 6 weeks...but I dunno if im gonna make it that long lol

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's hard, huh? LOL
    We waited about four weeks. Just have hubby be extra gentle and go slow.
    Anonymous

• Your doc will clear you at your postpartum visit. Most will say 4-6 weeks. Mine gave me the okay at 5 but i waited til 6 because I thought it would be painful. It wasn't though!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 6 weeks exactly the day I got the okay to go ahead, well we went ahead lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• it usually depends on the women, I think. Most women have to wait 6 weeks but I heard some women who didn't last that long either and they did just fine. lol. I really kind of dread being on the pill after baby comes along because it's going to be so weird going from 'not caring' to caring completely! :]
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We tried after just one week =x It wasn't happening though, and it really didn't until about 3 weeks. And..I was stitched for 45 minutes.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My midwife gave me the ok at 4 weeks but I think I waited longer then 6! I had no energy or appetite for sex for awhile.
    Anonymous

• It was about 6 months with one of my older ones, (yes, I said MONTHS) and it was about 4 months with the youngest one.
    Anonymous

• i had a csection and welllllllll 3 weeks was all we made it too...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 5:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I had my 2nd c-section and it was hard but I waited 5 weeks, but with my first, vaginal delivery I only waited 3 weeks.
    MinnieMouse8

Answer by MinnieMouse8 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009