who is also having a crap day??

i know i am. im tired and my head hurts, also i got screwed once again in my life. the women i babysit for screwed me on money some xcuse and my dd's dad who came to get dd for the weekend was also short on c/s. and we discussed last week seeing how my dh has me and x dd on his insurence which is an arm and leg. so 50.00 a week wasent covering so i asked for 80.00 a week to cover the insurence (30.00 ) im ready to call it a day but cant. im also so tired of helping everyone and im the one that loses. so ha ha to me i guess. hope everyones was better then mine if not i feel for you and hope 2morrow is better..xo vent away mama's

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry about your day. :(

Mine sucked too.

I ruined my diet by eating an entire tiramisu cake to myself. I sh*t you not, the ENTIRE thing.
    Anonymous

• LOL, anon!

Sorry to hear about your day! My day wasn't anything great either, but it wasn't bad.
    Anonymous

• mmmm cake..... sorry you cheated on your diet, but im sure you deserved it. its ok. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• me too. i posted a question earlier today about being upset over "loosing" myself.
    it's hard being a mama.
    no ever said to me it was going to be so hard ...
    and anon about your tiramisu.. i would've gladly joined you on it :)
    we could've shared the calories :)
    hugs to all of you having a bad day and hope tomorrow is a better one!! <3
    xoxox
    Chelsea :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My day hasn't gone completely to shit yet but it's been interesting. They let our big boss go this morning cuz of "the economical climate" which means loads and loads more work for me. I guess I won't be spending as much time on Cafe Mom when I'm here now!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I had the perfect day at work. And the second work was over my day turned to crap almost instantly.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 8:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009