TMI Have you ever gotten a bump IN your nose?

I have a white head in my nose and it hurts. lol. ugh, that's nasty, I know..But how many of you have had one? How did you get rid of it? Did you rub some acne cream up there? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly what you mean, and they are the most painful too. I wouldn't put cream up there, I always just let it ride out.
    Anonymous

• Those HURT sooo bad! I somehow was able to "pop" one a while back, but my eyes watered the whole time! OUCH! I would just give it time like the PP said:)
    Anonymous

• OMG, i have one right now.. and its buggin the crap out of me.. but i think i got it to pop... i raked my fingernail up against it... lol ok now im laughing cause im thinking in a few years Patrick is going to have his finger jammed up there.. lol anyhow... try a qtip with hot water on it... and try that.. also, stye medication, its for eyes, but its basically pimple meds for your eye, so im wondering since the nose is a sensitive spot too if it would work..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Give it time, you can try warm compresses. Painful! Best wishes.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 5:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yea i would let it come to a head and try to pop it, it wil hurt but once its over take a q-tip and a lil alcohol and rub it yes it will sting but it will help dry it out then it will be over..gl...
    Anonymous

• this a such a funny one. :o) no advice. but hope you get it! lol!
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• popping it is the only way!!
    lol i get them all the time and i tried to ride it out.. it got up to two weeks and still nothing
    so i popped it.
    nasty business those ones though so keep Windex handy lol lol lol lol
    Anonymous

• lol yes, I popped it with a bobby pin. You just put the loop part up in there over it and push down. Kinda hurts, be cafeful, but it works.
    Anonymous

• OP here. lol. I tried to pop it...It's kind of diffacult squiishing your nose to one side, lol...I might get a needle and do it.
    Anonymous

• Alcohol on a qtip if you don't/can't pop it. OR after you do pop it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009