What Should Your College Major Actually Be?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/what-should-your-college-major-actually-be

I got: Psychology LOL

You’re a fantastic listener, and all your friends trust you with their secrets. You have the unique ability to see every side to a situaton, and nothing gets you more excited than to figure out people’s motivations for behaving the way they behave. You believe in living in the moment, while still being a very nostalgic person.

Ramble_on

Asked by Ramble_on at 10:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2014 in Just for Fun

• What Should Your College Major Actually Be?

1. You got: Creative Writing

You don’t need to lead a lavish life in order to be happy; you simply need to be doing what you love. You’re easygoing, fun, and social, but on the inside you’re a serious, deep thinker. You believe in words and you believe in love. Your life’s grandest adventures will happen between the covers of great books.

HAHA.  I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag

Thairaze

Answer by Thairaze at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• I got history. Yeah.... not for me. I majored in Studio Art.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:20 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• You got: Biology

You know what’s cool? LIFE. You’re fascinated by how things work, and genuinely excited about figuring it out. You were probably the kind of kid who dismantled toys to see what was inside. You adore animals, and you hate human suffering. If you aren’t already, you would’ve made a great biologist.

LOL, by the sheer number of pets I take care of, I figured Zoologist!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

•  

CLICKY

tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:19 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• You got: Psychology

^BS. LOL, I do NOT usually see every side of the situation, and a lot gets me more excited than figuring out people's motivations for the way they behave. LMAO!! Plus, I copy and pasted, they spelled situation wrong!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:24 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• You got: Environmental Science

You care about future generations and know that it’s our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You’re well loved because you’re passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

I majored in Sociology/Criminology and Forensics so not to far off I guess. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

1. You got: Environmental Science- That's actually funny because that's what I want to major in but I settled for the next best thing- Biology Education .

2. You care about future generations and know that it’s our responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. You’re well loved because you’re passionate and caring. Instead of whining about your problems, you solve them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:30 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• You got: Environmental Science
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• Creative Writing... which was one of my minors.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2014

• I got biology
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 11:47 PM on Feb. 25, 2014