ugh.. i hate this part!

So any of you other moms to be breaking out with pimples like a mad women? lol* I thought that my first pregnancy was horrible! But this one is FAR worse!! What do you ladies use for the pimples? I have been just using soap and water... nothing seems to help!

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I pretty much don't need a pregnancy test...i get gigantic painful ones on my face! lol. The best way I have found to control it this time is clinique's face care line. I use it twice a day. Make sure your skin doesn't get too dry because dry skin will actually break out worse. hope it works for you! Even if it isn't clinique find a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer system and be religous with it. And the days that you can get away with no make up do. Always wash before going to bed :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Thanks! I'm going to try that one! I have a HUGE one on the tip of my nose and my hubby keeps calling me "rudolph" haha, and then my 3 year old daughter thinks that I have people on my nose! hahahaha what a vivid imagination! But thanks soo much!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I can't live with out my clarisonic facial brush. I use it with the Aveda skin care line. The moment I don't use it I break out really bad. I don't use cheap stuff either!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I look like a pepperoni pizza and have this whole pregnancy. I always had a pimple or two before being pregnant but its has got much worse being pregnant. I tried face wash for acne and lotion but the only thing that I do now is soap and water because the other stuff made it worse. The only advice I think I can give you is to get a good cover-up.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my mom always told me to use tooth paste on pimples that are already there.. works okay for me. I also use face wash, soap and water can clog pores worse.. so wash your face with that first, but use a face wash like neutrigina or something after that.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol, you're daughter is hilarious. my 2 year old little girl points at all of mine and says " oh owie mommy owie." then she tries to kiss them! lol
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i use wax, its called surgiwax you can buy it at walmart, walgreens, cvs... its the surgiwax for the bikini area and it works fantastic i was my pimples like every week and a day or two they start to go away. This is the type that doesnt need strips you can pull the wax off... then i use a clearasel (spelling?) its blue and purple like half blue half purple and white writing its about $7 and i use that everyday and my pimples are finally starting to go away... good luck and if you try it let me know how it goes,
    PS the waxinng doesnt hurt promise :D
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2009