Are there any moms here who love to sing?

I'm 21 and have loved to sing since childhood. I don't really have any friends, so in my free time I make Youtube videos and surf the net in general. I have a 2 1/2 yr old and 3 month old who take up much of my time, but I still like to sing and plan to make it a career. Any one else here into that stuff?

tevon_mommy

Asked by tevon_mommy at 6:27 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love to sing....unfortunately, I'm the only one that thinks that. once when I was rocking my son and singing to him, he reached up and smacked me. He was only a few months old so I'm sure he didn't mean to - well, maybe not : )
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I sing all the time. At work we constantly play the radio and I sing all night.. So do half the other girls there. I carry my iPod at all times because I cannot be without music! .I sing our routine to my daughter. We have the morning routine song.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I looove to sing!I sing at work, in the car, at home. I asked SO if it bugs him because I walk around singing all the time. I would definitely love to be a singer but I wouldn't even know how to go about it.
    Anonymous

• I love to sing, it relaxes me - unfortunately, the only person who appreciates my singing is my toddler. :-/
    Anonymous

• well i dont do that... but i do love to sing. usually i sound pretty crappy though!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I love to sing! I've been singing in the choir since I was 7. Do you like to karaoke? I used to go to the Holiday Inn with a friend of mine but she recently became a RN last year and she's so tired all the time from working nights.
    M.A.M2004

Answer by M.A.M2004 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I LOVE 2 SSING I RECORD ON MYSPACE KARAOKE
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2009