MY HUSBAND WANTS TO GO SKIIN FOR THE WEEKEND,BUT MY FRIEND TELLS ME THAT THINGS HAPPEN AT NIGHT IN THE RESORTS.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• well im sure something happens at night in resorts.
    Anonymous

• like what?
    Andrewbrian2

Answer by Andrewbrian2 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• LIKE PARTIES AND GIRLS AND DRINKIN AND MAYBE INFEDILITY.
    Anonymous

• Night skiing goes on, thats all I know. You have to trust your husband, unless he gives you reason to think he may cheat on you. If you think he has potential to cheat on you, well then it really doesn't matter if he goes skiing or whatever, he will find the opportunity to do it. I do understand your concerns of this though. Can you go with him to the resort? I say even if you don't ski go anyways, that way if he wants to drink afterwards and get frisky his actual wife is right there!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Thats the thing that he didnt invite me.so im just going to tell him not to go.cause i do feel hes cheating
    Anonymous

• well if you think he's cheating on you telling him he cant go skiing isnt going to stop him. he doesnt have to be at a ski resort to cheat on you.
    Anonymous

• Things can happen anywhere. It's whether you trust him or not. Whether he goes to a movie or skiing without you, if he wants to cheat, then he will.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:36 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• yeah i know its not going to stop him.thank you ladies for your honest answers
    Anonymous

• things happen at work. You gonna make him quit his job? I know guys who cheat every week during lunch hour. You gonna make your dh stop eating lunch? Go with him if you don't trust him. He's also a grown man and doesn't need your permission. He knows when he gets back he'll just listen to you gripe for a while and life will go on as usual.
    Anonymous

• yes i understand that hes a grown man and i know he doesnt need my permission.but he should respect the fact that i at least dont like the idea of him going with his friends.of course im not going to make him quit his job,that would be sooo dumb.Its called RESPECt,and he wants that from me so he has to give it to me as well.And yes i will invite myself the next time he even mentions that skiing shit trip.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks
    Anonymous