Can you login to your verizon online if the phone is disconnected?

my phone bill is 3 weeks past due and its been disconnected yesterday. it was originally due on the 21st. i can't login to my online verizon account because it says my information such as my phone number is invalid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 8, 2014 in Money & Work

• You would still be able to log on to your account. You may be using the wrong account name; it's too easy to do with verizon. Is it a home phone or cell phone that's turned off? I'm guessing cell because you still have internet.

Do you have a bill with your account info on it? You can use it to get to your account.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• yes its a cell phone and the representative says i have to pay the balance in person before i can get my phone back on. i owe a balance of 363. when someone call me, the operator says "welcome to verizon wireless" the number you called has been disconnected, temporarily disconnected, or no longer in service. everyone know my number hasn't been changed lol you can't change it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• You should still be able to logon to your account. Have you tried calling Verizon directly?
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 8:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• i cant login to my verizon until i go inside and pay for it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• i can login but i wasnt able to login using my phone number is what im trying to say
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• Then it sounds like you answered your own question
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2014

• I have Verizon and you can either login with your phone number or a user id....same password you always use should work for you....good luck, if that doesn't work for you, you may have to go and pay in person.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:18 PM on Mar. 8, 2014

• According to Verizon, if your phone is disconnected you can only login with your id and not phone id. I have to go in person to pay it. I can still login online just not with my phone Id
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Mar. 8, 2014