Hair Color?

I'm wanting to go get my hair cut and colored but i'm tired of my natural red and different shades of red that i've been dying it. I want something new. I'm very pale with freckles and hazel eyes. Which you can see in my pictures. I really don't want brown hair though. I want to get a kind of choppy hair cut that's about shoulder length, I have a couple pictures picked out but now I just need a color. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm open for all colors even crazy ones. I've had orange, purple, black, red with black streaks, and red with blond highlights so i'm not afraid of colors.

bassyentihw

Asked by bassyentihw at 7:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gosh, thats hard.

Id think about going a dark blonde maybe with some dark highlights or do the dark streaks under the hair(know what Im talking about?).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• tie die it...
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Honestly if you are a natural redhead I would leave it alone.Other women pay big $$ to get what God gave you:).If your sure though I would try a medium blond with warm undertones.
    SuperPookie

Answer by SuperPookie at 7:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• chocolate cherry color from Garnier Nutrisse. I love this color. Am a natural dark brown so this shade compliments well.
    twinmom1971

Answer by twinmom1971 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i like the tie dye idea!! but whatever you choose just know that it's gonna grow back and you can try another one.
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 7:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I'm not at all worried about a bad color or cut, to me it's just hair and it'll grow back. If I get a bad haircut I just wear it up til it grows out some or try to make it look better by wearing it different.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2009