Negative test at the doctors office :(

I have taken about 5 home pregnancy tests and they all came back positive. I have taken the cheap dollar store test, digital test, and first response. My husband and I both watched as the positive results appeared. I went to the doctor today and they did a urine test and it was NEGATIVE. I honestly think they lied. I over heard the medical assistant tell the doctor that the test had a light line. Then as soon as she said that, he came into the room and told me the test was negative. I am mad that I didn't ask to see the test. I don't believe they waited long enough. They took my blood to test but the wait is killing me.
I came home and took three more test and all were a very clear positive. I would be about 6 weeks along. I have had all the symptoms of pregnancy except nausea. Has anyone been through something similar and was still pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Mar. 8, 2014 in Trying to Conceive

• Only my BFF. The difference is she had negative urine and blood tests. They didn't know she was pregnant until they finally did the ultrasound.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• Sorta. My blood test did come back positive. Good luck. Hugs.
    Malva_Christie

Answer by Malva_Christie at 7:46 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• They were always the same.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 7:53 AM on Mar. 8, 2014

• I had a positive home test but a negative blood test. They explained to me that I still ha enough hormons n my urin for a positive but for the blood test to be positive it would have to be a score of 5 and mine was 3... Which ment I miscarried very early on in my pregnacy. I wouldn't think a doc would lie to u about your results ... Good luck!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 8, 2014

• i would go get a blood test done asap! :) good luck!
    teeg1

Answer by teeg1 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2014