Pregnancy after tubal

I had a tubal ligation after my last child in 2006 and should have had period 1 - 1 1/2 weeks ago. I was told the chances were small that a pregnancy could happen after the procedure so never really worried about it.

Guess I am looking for advice before I go to buy another test (have had 4 kids and 1 miscarriage).

4Angyls

Asked by 4Angyls at 7:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you worried that you might be pregnant? That's what I'm gathering from your question.

If you've already tested and it was neg., then I'd recommend waiting another week. If you don't get your period then, then take another test. I'd also advise going to the doctor to do a blood test for confirmation.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009