basketball game tickets!! ??

So ive been blessed with 2 tickets to an upcoming clippers game..ive never been to one before , so i dont know what to expect...
And i dont know if i should take my husband or my son..
Its on a sunday night..what do you think? My son is 4 and hes a fan of basketball, my husband wants to because he loves basketball too..
What do i do lol ?...im thinking coin toss ..

aMbeR012005

Asked by aMbeR012005 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, that's a tough one. Would your 4 year old sit through the whole game? (I know mine wouldn't) So I would take my hubby. Have fun! I went to a Lakers - Jazz game last year and it was a lot of fun (I'm not even into basketball) but, it was a blast.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• ha, i would give both tickets to my hubby and son. i hate b-ball.
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 7:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Why not let your hubby and son go together without you and you go to the spa. That would be my dream day but then again I don't like basketball. If you do then pick who you think would enjoy it the most.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I would take the husband and not t hink twice!- your son is only 4, he has plenty of more chances to see a basketball game-he proabaly won't even remember it!
    That will give you and your husband time to spend alone and having fun at the same time. Parents needs a break from the kids-this is a perfect opportunity!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 7:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• hmmm...its between the spa suggestion..that sounds so good. But....me and hubs havent had out alone time in a while.....grr...i have a couple weeks to decide...its 50/50 right now...lol..thatnks ladies :)
    ill update lol
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I would say take the DH. 4 is a bit young and there will be other chances for him to go.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I would take the hubby. There is definatly time to take the little one, and if you two have not been out together for awhile then this could be a wonderful thing dinner before or after ( depending on time of game) ! make a day out of it !!
    GardenClub

Answer by GardenClub at 11:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Hmm.that does sound good! Its a late night , so dinner before is a good idea :)
    DH it is ! :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2009