If you named your child anything that is straying from the "norm" - please share what you picked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of my daughters is Dulciana. I've never heard another child with that name.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 7:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• if i had a girl i was going to name her ainsli, but i had a boy.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My DD's name is Xylia (ZEAL-yah) it's Greek and means "of the forest"

if this one is a boy we decided on Bade, which is a name in several languages meaning either "unconquerable" or "full moon"
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My DD is Anjali which is not very common for an American name but it's very common in India I think. Her dad is from India and he named her.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We named our son Brasen. It means "Gift from God" We tried for a year before we had him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:46 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well its not out of the norm in general but for a girl I think my daughters name is her name is Austyn like Austin only with a y instead of an i
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• my husband and i have traveled to japan on several occasions and fell in love with the culture. so we gave our daughtera japanes name. maiko mirai pronounced my-ko mir-eye.
    chiricahua

Answer by chiricahua at 8:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My daughter's name is Ashlynn Claire.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 8:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• My sons names are haiden lee christopher and oakley ryun.....
    not sure home normal they my be?? i think haiden is becoming more popular, with different spellings, but where i live there is never anyone named oakley!! =)
    meathere1121

Answer by meathere1121 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• The names I'm picking aren't hugely popular but they aren't totally out there either.

Josephine Nicole - Joey
    Jackson William - Jack
    Veronica Renee' - Roni
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009